Sunday, February 4, 2007
Shopping pain in my ass!
Have you ever broke from shopping ? How do you feel when you saw your empty wallet ? No money ! Most of people have some favorite for buying. Some people like to pay for electronic stuffs .Some people like to spend some money with eating .For me , I enjoy and always loved to buy clothing . I have inevitably become a die -hard fans with Shopping . NYC is the one of good city in the world and be easy spending. The return policy was autolyzed for buyer . I used to be a stingy person when I was in my contry . When I came here. I felt like every bandname ,when they discounted . Many New Yorker were crazy to buy it . They could wake up early moring and stayed front of the line . They could wait for 1-2 hours , At first , I was shocked with crazy shopping lovers . In the contrast , Imy attitude had chaned when my favorite designer " Victor&Rolf" created a limitted collection . I couldn't stop my passion to buy it .I followed all of buyer 's habit .I woke up at 6 AM and didn't take a shower. It was likea little competition to centend with other buyer. I imagined that collection could be mine . Believe it or not ! Other people though like me They thrusted themself to the limited collection and fighted each other . Finally , I got only 1 pair of shoes and 1 jacket . It pain in my ass when i paid with cashier . almost 300 $ were gone . I become a crazy people would die if i didn't spend some money to buy a clothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kk..You did? Have you ever heard about Woodbury outlet? I bet you like that..If you want some info, google that~
I agree with ur point.There are many people who came to New York City are intended to spend a lot of money on clothing.Not only do women like to shop,but also men recently.
Actually, I like Victor&Rolf,which u just mentioned, and I am obsessed with it since I brought its first jacket in NY.
Post a Comment