Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Madonna Impression singer.



I have a powerful passion for learning and loved to see my ideal , Madonna . She is like my mother -my own flesh and blood !
I was a little late boarding the madonna's bandwagon myself ; I frondly remember her 80's hits and basically grew up with her videos . Iw as impressed with Madonna 's performances , when I saw her on MV , I had to stop my activity . The frist song made me know her , " Secret and Bedtime Stories "Then I heard "Take a bow " That's was such a nice song . I remember her video that she was in love with a matador . The music video made me want to find out some kind of man to be my lover . "Ray of light " drawned as I waited for something to happen and it became my cozy soundtrack . By the time " Beautiful Stranger" remixed blared from the night club . Speakers in the summer of 1999, It couldn't relent my passion to dance on the floor .
I tried to stay fresh and tried to trade my communication with Madonna's fanticism . Madonna 's fan and I are appreciated her albums and otherwise caught up on her remarkable carreer,

4 comments:

LinzMicaela said...

I haven't really followed her recent albums that you mentioned.I was more into "old school" Madonna.I went to her Blond Ambition tour by myself in high school and performed to Borderline at my 12th birthday.

min said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
min said...

I recommend her recent album. Past+future are mixed in it. Nice journal Jete~ You're such a good writer.

Yi-Hsiu said...

She is a sexy woman even though I don't know much about her!!