Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Working experienxces Observation .

In our life , We try to find out an activity to do when after finishing a stress work or a hectic life . Some people who 's disarmingly thier franticallly and wanna be down on earth . There want to meet friend for hangging out some place , Some people prefer to go back home and watch a TV . That's kindna normal life .
For me ,The cozy coffee shop " Lux Soy Milk Club" . I 'm usually go to hanging out or doing a homework . There 's look not quit perfect place , but It's cozy .But there is good to relent myself from a cruel world. if you feel sick of Starbcuk or Au Bon Ban Cafe ' .
In this time , I went to Soy milk club for doing my homework . there were a few people who hung there . I heard some people who sitting behind me were talking about working . An intoxicationg boss and allergy to wake up early morning on Montday . Crazy co-worker and turbulent work systems. I would able read a vividly thier reflection from working . How 's savage life at working , Dismay sittuation ,and a bad experiences .
Althought my life is student ; it is a multi-colored life and pinpoint only studying . Mostly forget an experiences working 's life .After thier conversation finished and they disaapeared from this cafe' . It helps me reconsider a part of working again , After I graduated, I will have a same situation like them .

Thanks the world to create me for meeting a variety people.
Always

No comments: