Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Homework : How can I get to Show ?

Have you ever lost the way before? I believe that anybody have been this situation . Feeling with how to find out an exit way , Some dismay , Chaotic , Scary , Crestfallen. From my experiences , I had a lot of experiences with lost the way when I lived in other country . it have been for a couple weeks to devolope my memery to reconize any places . I would like to portray my story . I got 2 tickets to see my faverite band ; Daft Punk . and it 's located in Canal . Downtown area was so complicated to me . In that time , I have lived for 2months , everything were new to me . However , I had a lot of passion to seeing my faverite punk sounds. My listening skill was poor . Nobody wasThai nationality who could explain a direction to me .They gave me a map and disappeared by automaticly . I felt like I was only one person who steped out from an dialect to a wild world and big city like New York , Anyway .I took an subway by myself , I couldn't completely catch it up what they were talking ! I just looked at map and walked . A lot of walking ! In the contast , This situation made me me gain more a memory of direction and how to talked with Native americans . At first , I didn't know how to ask an direction and how to began a question word . I couldn't understand what they suggested to me . but i got more the word from native speakers and how to started to ask them . I tried to reconize an direction , Fanally I arrived my destination but that was late . The show started at 6 .00 PM . I arrived at 8 .00 PM !

2 comments:

giftmeahug said...

Finally u did it. Next time if u know about any concert pls. tell me i wanna go with u.

LinzMicaela said...

Gift, are you a fan of punk music too?