
Anybody can't deny how's fun in night life . Somebody had amused with dancing and enjoy with cool music , Somebody had fun with meeting new people and got a charility life style . I 'm a one person who 's inevitably become a die-hard night life's fan . ( If i have times )
In my experiences , I had been many kinds of bar . Atmosphere at night feel like the other part of real life . Some orgy , Fascinating , Elegance , and full around . When the sound turned to be loud , D-J couldn't relent to play a rolls of music . I amused with enviroments surround me . I 'm rather a sharm person but I never stop myself to get something new . I'm kindda opposite a narrow way . when guys come into me . I was shy to start a conversation but it flown out after he began it . we traded our background . We went to dance . We had a kiss but We didn't full around . because i felt like he is a same sexaul like me . I felt unconfortable to went to his house . I don't know why!
After i objected him tocontinue went to his home . We laguhted together . He became a good friend of mine now
1 comment:
Hi. Nice journal and just wanna comment yours. 55
Post a Comment